Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Egg pudding with orange peel! A delight that will surprise you


Egg pudding with orange peel! A delight that will surprise you

I am a fan of this simple, inexpensive and above all delicious dessert.

In every house, there must be some little secret to make it, but I'm sure they are all delicious. In my family, they have always put orange peels on it. I continued with the family tradition and I put a lot of oranges... it is exquisite!

In addition, I am always trying how to make desserts in a lighter way and this is one of the first where I tried using Stevia as a replacement for sugar.

The result was great and I recommend them blindly as you don't feel the difference; I promise you! And also this recipe has a touch of orange that makes it very fresh as well.

I hope you can try my recipe and above all I hope you like it as much as we do!

Ingredients

  • 1 liter of skim or semi-skimmed milk
  • 70 grams of Stevia powder
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 tbsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • Zest of an orange
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar for the caramel

Step by Step

Step 1/7 Preheat the oven to 180 °.

Step 2/7 In a baking dish, place the two tablespoons of sugar and put them in the oven until the sugar has caramelized. When it is ready, remove it and reserve it.

Step 3/7 In a large pot, beat the whole eggs with the Stevia, add the milk, vanilla and orange zest.

Step 4/7 Put it over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring hard so that all the ingredients are mixed. It does NOT have to boil!

Step 5/7 Remove from heat and place your mixture in the source over the caramel.

Step 6/7 Return to the oven for 40 minutes and voila!

Step7/7 Serve your dessert very cold ... mmm how delicious! I'm waiting for mine to cool!

NOTE: If you want to give a slightly bitter touch to your pudding, let the caramel cook a little more (without burning that, yes !!) and you will see how it gives it a special taste. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Lifebd365 | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top